Machine Shop Assistant
At EABCO, employees must have a keen eye for detail and take pride in their work and the products they produce. Employees must be able to handle multiple functions, as each of our positions handles a variety of tasks.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Machine Shop Assistant’s primary responsibilities involve assisting with all aspects of production and finishing of our manufactured products which includes barrels, scope bases, and many firearm parts.
Position Hours: Full-Time 8am-4pm.
Location: Garfield, MN
· Debur, polish, sand and clean parts
· Inspect machined parts utilizing basic inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers and depth gauges.
· Maintains shop equipment
· Assist in operating various machine shop equipment such as CNC mills, lathes, etc.
· Maintain a clean work area.
· Ability to take measurements, cut required dimensions, etc.