- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Rings feature stainless steel hardware for “Element Proof” protection.
- Mil-Spec 65 in/lb., 1/2'' tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts as well as NATO-STANAG.
- Available for 1 inch, 30 and 34mm tube sizes; in Low, Medium, High and MSR ideal height; For maximum compatibility with most scope/firearm combinations.
Best known for their scintered steel rings and bases, Warne has introduced their Mountain Tech line of premium light weight mounts made from 7075/T6 aluminum. This high strength alloy is combined with a scope and base gripping design that gives all the strength and rigidity you need for accuracy without adding to your load. And, they're nice looking rings, too. Order Your's Today!