Frequently Asked Questions:
1. The Victory Trigger for Mk III 22/45: Is it for the 22/45 only... Will it fit the Mk III?
- It will function perfectly fine in a MKIII but it was specifically designed for the 22/45. The MKIII has a much smaller trigger guard so if you have very large fingers, it may be uncomfortable to shoot. We have never ever heard this from the field, but we try to be honest with the customer. We do have many installs in a MKIII however. Pro shooter Brian Lawson covers this in the end of our sales and install video so customers can make the decision for them selves. Feel free to embed our video in your listing. You will find it will help you close carts.
2. Is the Victory Trigger compatible with Volquartsen parts? Majestic Arms? Others?
- Yes, yes and very yes! The trigger is compatible with every aftermarket part that I am aware of.
3. What about the Mk II 22/45?
-No. The design of the MKII trigger guard is different than the MKIII 22/45. In order to meet the requirements put forth by our customers and pro shooters we interacted with(and keep it affordable), we had to forgo support for the MKII. It was a very hard decision to make. However with light gunsmithing it can be done. Kolby Pavlock (Last years Rimfire World Champion) shoots exclusively MKII. He recently had our trigger professionally installed/modified for his gun. There are also do-it-yourself guides on the web for creative and handy users.