Take Down Ruger® 10/22®
Rigid Core Tension Barrel w/Cantilever Rail Black/Red
These new Rigid-Core Barrels for Ruger’s Take Down 10/22 deliver the benefits of a bull barrel’s larger diameter and related stiffness – greater accuracy and repeatability of shot – without the added weight. A rigid-core, stepped barrel design is encased within a post-tension, aluminum shroud, offering the rigidity of a bull barrel with a significant reduction in weight. Improve rifle accuracy, performance, shouldering and portability.
- Barrel: P4140 Chromoly steel with heat and rust resistant coating
- Shroud: 6061 aluminum with durable Cerakote coating
- Top Rail/Compensator: 6061 aluminum with color matched Cerakote
- Twist: 1/16 Twist
- Threaded Barrel End: ½ x 28 – Fits common compensators or suppressors
- Barrel OD: .920"
- Barrel Length:
- Without compensator – 16"
- With compensator – 17.25"
- Exposed Barrel w/comp – 15.9375"
- Weight: 30.68 oz (870 grams)
- Includes Bentz Accuracy Chamber
- Made in the U.S.A.
E. Arthur Brown Company, Inc
4088 County Road 40 NW, Garfield, MN 56332