Requirements for shipping your firearm to us:
- Must include a Order Confirmation or completed Work Order (If not placing your order online).
- Prior to shipping, remove all stocks, scopes, mounts and accessories from your firearm unless they are necessary for the work to be done.
- Insure your contents for full retail value. We are not responsible for incoming shipping damage and will contact you if we have determined that your shipment has been damaged in transit to us.
- Make sure that the firearm is well packed
to prevent movement and damage in shipment. There should be a buffer of
at least one inch of packing material between your firearm and the box/case. If you are shipping a rifle, wrap extra cardboard
around the action to prevent the trigger from punching through the side
of the box and getting damaged.
- Make sure there is no indication that a firearm is enclosed.
- Choose a box/case that
will accommodate the firearm after the work is performed. Adding a
stock, muzzle break, etc. increases the dimensions of your firearm, so
the box and packing material you use should allow for that change in
- IF SHIPPING A COMPLETE RIFLE OR BARRELED ACTION, you must ship in a plastic rifle case enclosed in another box or corrugate. An inexpensive plastic hard case can be purchased if you do not have one ($15 -
$20 at big box or department stores).
- We will return your firearm by UPS Ground
Shipping-Insured and Signature Required for long guns will usually be approximately $35.00 to
$55.00. Complete Pistols must ship by UPS NEXT DAY Air. These charges
start at a minimum of $80.00 depending on your location.
- Shipping Address and Phone Number: E. Arthur Brown Company • 4088 County Road 40 NW • Garfield, MN 56332 • 320.834.3000