Savage Accuracy Barrel® 204 Ruger
Includes Barrel Nut Wrench and Benchrest Cleaning Kit
- 26" length, approx 3lbs
- Varmint weight tapered to just under .800" diameter at muzzle
- Bore dimensions reamed consistent to airgauge within .0002 (2/10,000ths) of proper bore dimension.
- We use the best Chromoly steel alloys.
- Two-Pass button rifled
- One-at-a-time barrel making process for superb accuracy
Threaded to fit the Savage Short Action 10, 11, 12, 14, 16 and Long Action 110, 111, 112, 114, 116 series bolt action center fire rifles including the Stevens 200 of identical pattern. Our barrels do NOT fit barrels stamped, "110L" nor WSM and Target actions. For Savage Edge/Axis barrel fitting info, please scroll down.
Chromoly steel, blue finish. Be sure to order a chamber that matches your existing bolt face. Or, order our Bolt Face Conversion Service and you'll be able to convert to ANY of our chambers. There are Two Ways to Order Barrels: Uninstalled Savage Accuracy Barrel Kit
- Price includes the barrel plus our Savage Barrel Wrench plus a Benchrest USP Bore Paste and Cleaning Oil Kit with Barrel Break-in Instructions. If you need head space gauges, see ordering information below.Installation Service is Available
- If you'd like us to install your EABCO Accuracy Barrel, it's a reasonable $30 for the install plus $65 to inlet your forend (if needed).Free Barrel Nut Wrench ($39 Value)
- Fits Savage barrel nuts with rounded as well as squared notches. Small square holes fit standard 1/2" socket end breaker bars.Free Bore Paste ($10.95 Value)
- Bore Paste assure sufficient cleaning of carbon and copper fouling for the quickest and most trouble free barrel break-in as well as keeping your barrel match accuracy clean. It's the choice of Bench Rest Competitors... Complete Instructions Included. One-at-a-Time Barrel Making
- True, center-to-center barrel turning at a rate that minimizes stress while keeping the bore in the middle. True, center-to-center chamber reaming insures centering and linear alignment of the chamber with the bore. True, center-to-center 11° target crown, applied after finishing, insures that bullets exit the barrel with perfectly even gas pressure. (The bright metal crown is a Trademark of E. Arthur Brown Company).
Edge/Axis Fitting Information
- Original Savage "Edge" Rifles were renamed "Axis". Receiver barrel threads on these rifles are sometimes a little too tight for our close fitting EABCO 10/110 Accuracy Barrel threads. If you're ordering a barrel for a Savage "Edge" or "Axis" rifle, we recommend you send your rifle in and pay the extra $30 for installation plus $65 to re-channel your forend to fit the barrel contour. Also, you should remember Edge/Axis is otherwise a different receiver than the 10/110 series... It will not fit the same stocks as the 10/110 series rifles, for example