Rifle Basix SAV-2 Trigger for Savage Rifles
- Universal replacement trigger for all Savage 10/110 type centerfire rifles manufactured after January 1966. Adjusts 4 oz. to 3 lbs with adjustable take-up and over-travel. Tune it as fine and light as match grade or just-right for hunting. Fits standard as well as Accu-Trigger models, derivatives of the 110 (112, 12, 10, 11, 114, 116, etc.), Savage/Stevens models 200, 210 Slug Gun, muzzleloaders and all bolt action firearms with the 110 type action... Long & short actions, left and right handed.
Features At A Glance
• Replaces all 110 Type Savage Arms Actions
• Will replace Models: 10, 11, 12, 110, 16, 111, 112, 114 & 116
• Will replace standard trigger or new AccuTrigger™
• Will replace all 110 type centerfire triggers manufactured after January 1966
• Also replaces Savage / Stevens Model 200 and Savage 210 slug gun
• Long & Short • Early & Late • Left & Right Hand
• Universal uses: Hunting, Varmint & Target
• Comes complete with instructions, hardware pack, & wrench for easy user installation.
(You can also view the SAV-2 installation guide video online)
• Weight of pull range: 4oz.-3.0lbs.
• Available in Black or Silver
**Will not accommodate rifles w/bolt stop release near trigger guard. See our SAV-1**
Note: This trigger does not work on rifles with the bottom bolt release.