JP Competition Series AR10 Compensator
Do-It-Yourself Installation, Replaces 5/8x24 Flash Suppressor, INCLUDES JAM NUT
- Developed and evolved from YEARs of competitive shooting, the JP Competition Series Compensator has reached an optimum level of effectiveness while keeping a low, traditional looking profile. The gas ports have been tuned to match our most effective "Howitzer" brake as closely as possible, resulting in a virtually flat, neutral hold. For the hungry competitor, that means getting back on target cracking followup shots as fast as possible.
- NOW INCLUDES JAM NUT from EABCO
- 5/8x24 TPI
- .875 OD
- .350 exit
- Black oxide carbon steel
- Package includes compensator, JAM NUT, and instruction sheet.
- This compensator meets and maximizes the potential allowed by the 1" x 3" dimensional rule, making it SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited legal and optimal.
- Extremely balanced and neutral fire
- Redirects muzzle gasses to cancel out a large portion of recoil impulse
- Provides dramatically improved sight recovery for faster follow-up shots
- Minimized muzzle rise
- Reduced recoil fatigue
- Longer design to allow for pin-and-weld installation on shorter barrels
- SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited legal