French Gray Finish on a Revolver or Auto Pistol
- Our French Gray finish is a soft looking, hard gray-metal finish which is superior to stainless steel in its corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and operational "slickness". This is the price for doing one gun and includes disassembly, our proprietary bead blast surface preparation, plating, and re-assembly with any fitting operations that need doing. We apply this finish to blue steel gun parts with excellent results.
- Cannot be applied to stainless steel.
- Expect about 4-6 week turn around to refinish your gun!
- We've done our French Gray Finish on all types of firearms from handguns to long guns.
- For more information about this process, visit our French Gray Page
NOT A RESTORATION SERVICE - The service that we offer is not a restoration service. It does not include repair of rust pits, dents, gouges, etc.