Shopping Cart

0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0    view cart
Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press
Order Dies Separately

Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press

Your Price:$299.95
Retail Price:$499.00
You Save:$199.05(40%)
Temporarily Out of Stock - Okay to Backorder

Part Number:304-028271

Forster Co-Ax® Reloading Press
  No need to complicate the reloading process. Our Co-Ax® Press keeps it simple while still delivering famous Forster precision. The Forster Co-Ax® Reloading Press comes with several unique features that help make it truly one of a kind, including:

  1. Snap-in and snap-out die changing. Change from sizer die to seater die in two seconds!
  2. A positive spent primer catcher system keeps all working parts free of dirt and abrasives.
  3. Dual floating guide rods to help ensure perfect alignment.
  4. Because there is absolutely no torque on the head of the Co-Ax® Press, long life is the rule rather than the exception. Due to the design of the linkage and pivots, all forces are in equilibrium whether the press is at maximum work load or at rest.
  5. Our Co-Ax® Press has three times the mechanical advantage of an ordinary "C" press. It's so effortless, full length sizing can actually be accomplished by operating the handle of the press with the little finger! There's no pain but plenty of gain!
  6. The Co-Ax® Press delivers perfect alignment of the die and the case because the shell holder jaws float with the die, permitting the case to center precisely in the die.
  7. With no frame supports or swinging primer arms to interfere or cause an obstruction, the Co-Ax® Press provides plenty of elbow room for both right handed or left handed operators.
  8. Fits All Dies - The Co-Ax® Press accepts any standard 7/8" X 14 reloading die, some with existing locking rings. We recommend Forster Cross Bolt Locking Rings.
  9. Primer Seater Assembly Included - The unique top-of-the-press priming device seats primers to factory specifications. The seater is always at right angles to the case head. Primers will not flip or tip. They will be seated straight, level and at a uniform distance below the case head. Primers cannot be crushed, nor will they protrude from the case head and cause premature firing.
  10. The top of the stroke provides a rock solid stop for consistency.
  11. No Shellholders Needed - Our Co-Ax Press includes standard "S" shell holder jaws that fit 90% of commercial cartridges. Option "LS" (large/small) jaws fit most of the remaining 10%.
  12. Click Here for Complete Instructions PDF.
5 Stars
Mr
Excellent press.
Reviewed by:  from Indiana. on 7/23/2017
5/5

Related Items

Recently Viewed Items