Savage Accuracy Barrel® 204 Ruger
- Fits Savage 10/110 Series Rifles
- Fits Savage Axis Short and Long Action Rifles
- 26" length, weight approx 3lbs
- Varmint weight tapered to just under .800" diameter at muzzle
- Bore dimensions reamed consistent to airgauge within .0002 (2/10,000ths) of proper bore dimension.
- We use the best Chromoly steel alloys.
- Two-Pass button rifled
- One-at-a-time barrel making process for superb accuracy
Threaded to fit the Savage Short Action 10, 11, 12, 14, 16 and Long Action 110, 111, 112, 114, 116 series bolt action center fire rifles including the Stevens 200 of identical pattern and Savage Axis Edge. Our barrels do NOT fit rifles with barrels stamped, "110L" nor WSM and Target actions.
Chromoly steel, blue finish. Be sure to order a chamber that matches your existing bolt face. Or, order our Bolt Face Conversion Service and you'll be able to convert to ANY of our chambers. There are Two Ways to Order Barrels:Uninstalled Savage Accuracy Barrel Kit
- Price includes the barrel plus our free Bore Paste Cleaning Kit with Barrel Break-in Instructions. If you need a barrel nut wrench, you can add it at a package discount above. We also have head space gauges if you need them.Installation Service is Available
- If you'd like us to install your EABCO Accuracy Barrel, it's a reasonable $30 for the install plus $65 to inlet your forend (if needed).Free Bore Paste Cleaning Kit
- Bore Paste assures sufficient cleaning of carbon and copper fouling for the quickest and most trouble free barrel break-in as well as keeping your barrel match accuracy clean. It's the choice of Bench Rest Competitors... Complete Instructions Included. One-at-a-Time Barrel Making
- True, center-to-center barrel turning at a rate that minimizes stress while keeping the bore in the middle. True, center-to-center chamber reaming insures centering and linear alignment of the chamber with the bore. True, center-to-center 11° target crown, applied after finishing, insures that bullets exit the barrel with perfectly even gas pressure. (The bright metal crown is a Trademark of E. Arthur Brown Company).
Add a Savage Accuracy Recoil Lug
Replaces stamped Savage recoil lug with a precision machined, parallel ground, oversized recoil lug for strength, alignment, rigidity, and accuracy. Savage factory recoil lugs are stamped not machined. Their thickness varies from top to bottom. Our MACHINED Savage Recoil Lugs have consistent thickness and parallel surfaces. These recoil lugs fit our standard 1.060" Savage barrel shank and mount between the receiver and the barrel nut. Some minor fitting to your stock may be required. This recoil lug transfers recoil from the receiver to the stock with zero flex and perfectly even distribution of force. All the right conditions for your best accuracy potential. Thickness is .225". Does not fit Savage Axis Rifles.
Add a Savage Barrel Lock Nut
Lock nut to secure barrel to receiver. Screw the barrel in to set headspace, then tighten the lock nut. Precision machined to close tolerances for optimal fit, alignment, and concentricity. This nut features squared grip notches to fit a standard Savage barrel nut wrench. This makes it a great replacement for rifles with a smooth barrel nut as well as factory rifles being fitted for a new barrel. This barrel nut fits the most common "small shank" Savage rifle barrels with 1-1/16 x20 threads.