AR10 Accuracy Barrel® 6.5 Creedmoor by EABCO
- Our DPMS compatible 6.5 Creedmoor AR-10 Accuracy Barrel® is a Heavy Profile, Long Range PRS style upgrade that will maximize the range and accuracy of your AR-10 rifle. We've engineered it around the harmonics of the most popular 22" barrel length. And, we've included the popular option of a matched NiB bolt or BCG Bolt Carrier Group (at extra cost). Here are the basic features of an EABCO Accuracy Barrel®:
- Bore Dimensions Consistent to .0002''
- Button Rifled to the Optimal Twist Rate
- True, Center-to-Center Barrel Turning
- True, Center-to-Center Chambering
- Headspace Checked and Confirmed Each Barrel
- True Center-to Center 11° Target Crown
- Optional Matched NiB Bolt or BCG (at extra cost)
- Compatibility: DPMS, Aero Precision M5, and other DPMS compatible brands. Does NOT fit S&W, DPMS II, Armalite, Rock River and other Armalite compatible brands.
Here's Why They're Accurate:
- Precision Barrel Blanks - An EABCO barrel blank is precision gun drilled from the best Chromoly and Stainless steel alloys. Bore dimensions are reamed consistent to airgauge within .0002" (2/10,000ths) of proper bore dimension. These are then Two-Pass button rifled in the various twist rates we offer to suit particular accuracy requirements. These blanks are the foundation of our process.
- One at a Time Barrel Making - True, center-to-center barrel turning at a rate that minimizes stress while keeping the bore in the middle. True, center-to-center chamber reaming insures centering and linear alignment of the chamber with the bore. Each chamber's headspace is checked and confirmed with gauges. True, center-to-center 11° target crown, applied after finishing, insures that bullets exit the barrel with perfectly even gas pressure.
- Free Bore Paste ($10.95 value) - Bore Paste assures sufficient cleaning of carbon and copper fouling for the quickest and most trouble free barrel break-in as well as keeping your barrel match accuracy clean. It's the choice of serious shooters....Complete Instructions Included.
Optional Matched NiB Bolt or BCG (at Extra Cost)
- Our barrels are chambered to minimum SAAMI specs and should headspace properly with most other brands of DPMS compatible bolts. Our EABCO NiB bolts and BCGs are made on the same machinery, right alongside the production of our barrel extensions. So, they are matched sets to begin with. When you order one of our EABCO bolts or BCGs with a barrel, we individually match that bolt with your barrel using SAAMI spec headspace gauges. (NiB means Nickel Boron coated)
Should You Install a New Bolt w/This Barrel? Some of our customers have suggested that we should include a new bolt with our AR10 barrels. They say you should install a new bolt anytime you install a new barrel on an AR10 platform. This is because bolt lugs will "wear-in" to the lugs in the barrel extension. On the other hand, our bolts are precision made and they're too expensive to throw in for free. We're trying to keep costs down and if you already have a good bolt, there's no sense in adding the cost of another one if you don't need it. So, if you want to add a new bolt to your barrel order, you can select "Yes" to add one for an extra charge. Our DPMS compatible Nickel Boron bolts and BCGs are excellent and reasonably priced!