AR10 Barrel .308 by Ballistic Advantage
18" Tactical Govt Profile Barrel with Mid-Length Gas Block and Threaded 5/8 x 24. This .308 chambered (DPMS style) 18 inch Tactical Government Profile Modern Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension..
- Length: 18"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Contour: Government Profile
- Chamber: .308
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Treatment: 5/8 x 24 Threaded
- Gas Port Location: Mid Length
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Compatibility: DPMS, Aero Precision M5, and other DPMS compatible brands. Does NOT fit S&W, DPMS II, Armalite, Rock River and other Armalite compatible brands.
Should You Install a New Bolt w/This Barrel? Some of our customers have suggested that we should include a new bolt with our AR15 barrels. THEY say you should install a new bolt anytime you install a new barrel on an AR15 platform. On the other hand WE'RE trying to keep costs down and if you already have a good bolt, there's no sense in adding the cost of another one if you don't need it. So, if you want to add a new bolt to your barrel order, you can select "Yes" to add one for an extra charge. Our Nickel Boron bolts are excellent and reasonably priced!