10'' Carbon Fiber AR-15 Handguard
Carbon fiber offers an unbeatable strength to weight ratio, offering durability and toughness to go along with their light weight and good looks. Unlike handguards made of aluminum and other materials, carbon fiber handguards stay cool to the touch even with extensive firing. The fully free floating octagon handguards are equipped with multiple cooling slots and M-LOK® compatible accessory mounting points. Additionally these handguards are equipped with a forward mounted Picatinny rail to attach sights.
Easy Installation: Clamps to your existing milspec barrel nut. These handguards attache to your rifle using an innovative aluminum mounting sleeve. The sleeve simply clamps over your milspec barrel nut meaning no special tools are needed for installation. These handguards are available in Carbine (10”), Mid (12”) and Rifle (15”) lengths to cover any standard gas port location. Inside diameter is 1.8" for maximum clearance. Weight is 6.4oz.
• Made of durable, tough and light weight carbon fiber
• Free floating design, 1.8" Inside Diameter
• Stays cool to the touch, even with extensive firing
• Multiple cooling slots and mounting points
• Accepts M-LOK® equipped mounting hardware
• Three lengths available, 10”, 12” and 15”
• Includes Picatinny Sight Rail for optional front sight mounting.
• Easy installation. Your milspec barrel nut does not need to be removed