Requirements for shipping your firearm to us:
- Must include a Order Confirmation or completed Work Order (If not placing your order online).
- Prior to shipping, remove all stocks, scopes, mounts and accessories from your firearm unless they are necessary for the work to be done.
- Insure your contents for full retail value. We are not responsible for incoming shipping damage and will contact you if we have determined that your shipment has been damaged in transit to us.
- Make sure that the firearm is well packed
to prevent movement and damage in shipment. There should be a buffer of
at least one inch of packing material between your firearm and the wall
of the box. If you are shipping a rifle, wrap some extra cardboard
around the action to prevent the trigger from punching through the side
of the box and getting damaged.
- If you are using an
original factory box for shipping, we recommend inserting them into
another plain box so there is no indication that a firearm is enclosed.
selecting a box to ship your firearm, make sure to choose a box that
will accommodate the firearm after the work is performed. Adding a
stock, muzzle break, etc. increases the dimensions of your firearm, so
the box and packing material you use should allow for that change in
dimension. Additionally, when securing your firearm with packing
material, strive for simplicity. An inexpensive plastic hard case ($15 -
$20 at big box or department stores) makes for a good shipping box if
you secure the clasps with duct tape. If you choose to ship in a hard
case without using protective cushioning around the case itself, be
aware that the case may suffer some cosmetic or physical damage in
- We will return your firearm by UPS. Ground
Shipping/insurance for long guns will usually be approximately $20.00 to
$40.00. Complete Pistols must ship by UPS NEXT DAY Air. These charges
start at a minimum of $70.00 depending on your location.
- Shipping Address and Phone Number: E. Arthur Brown Company • 4088 County Road 40 NW • Garfield, MN 56332 • 320.834.3000