AR15/M4 Barrel Kit 5.56 NATO by Ballistic Advantage
16" Govt Profile Barrel w/Pinned A2 Front Sight Block and Delta Ring Handguard Hardware. Assemble or convert your rifle the easy way. These kits come with the Delta Ring hardware, handguard cap, and A2 Front Sight Block pre-assembled. All you have to do is install the barrel on your upper with a mid-length gas tube and mid-length handguards (sold separately).
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Contour: Government Profile
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Treatment: 1/2 x28 Threaded
- Gas Port Location: Mid Length
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- FSB Front Sight Gas Block Attached
- Handguard Cap (Round) Attached
- Delta Ring and Barrel Nut Assembly Attached.
Should You Install a New Bolt w/This Barrel? Some of our customers have suggested that we should include a new bolt with our AR15 barrels. THEY say you should install a new bolt anytime you install a new barrel on an AR15 platform. On the other hand WE'RE trying to keep costs down and if you already have a good bolt, there's no sense in adding the cost of another one if you don't need it. So, if you want to add a new bolt to your barrel order, you can select "Yes" to add one for an extra charge. Our Nickel Boron bolts are excellent and reasonably priced!